Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TRIAL SESSION | Amanda



Here is the beautiful bride-to-be Amanda! I met Amanda about two years ago...our boyfriends went to San Jose State together. I knew upon meeting both Amanda and Aaron that they were going to tie the knot someday and it wasn't long before hearing the great news of their engagement. With the wedding date quickly approaching, Amanda and I recently had her trial session at her home. She wanted something natural and fresh with soft pinks and browns for the eyes with a neutral peachy lip. Also, Amanda is all about glamour and wanted to add lashes to her look which I was thrilled to hear! I looooooove lashes! They make your eyes really "pop" in pictures. Can't wait for her wedding in May!

Special thanks to Amanda's fiance Aaron for being the camera guy that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment