Saturday, February 27, 2010

MAKEUP DELUXE | Photo Shoot

Recently, I had the fun opportunity to have my headshots taken by Stacey Klemme of XoXo with Love Photography. I first met Stacey almost three years ago to do her makeup for her wedding...she was a stunning bride! And has now become a personal friend and fabulous photographer. She specializes in children, maternity and wedding photography and now...headshots! The weather was finally in our favor and we spent the afternoon at The Carneros Inn in Napa getting some great shots in. Big thanks to Brooke Baglietto at The Carneros Inn for allowing us access at the site!

Check out Stacey's blurb about the shoot from her blog!

www.xoxowithlovephotography.blogspot.com

www.xoxowithlovephotography.com


"I had the pleasure of working with Julie Olson a few weeks back, she hired me to take some head shots and detail shots for her website. I was very excited to do so! Julie did my make-up for my wedding, nearly 3 years ago now, she did a GREAT job!!! These photos were taken during a brief break from the rain at the Carneros Inn in Napa, CA. Thank you to Brooke Baglietto for allowing us the unique opportunity to utilize this exquisite backdrop!"
-Stacey Klemme, XoXo With Love Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment