Wednesday, March 10, 2010

THINGS I LOVE | Velana K lip gloss

A new addition to my makeup kit and something fun to try! Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a lipgloss addict! I carry at least ten different colors with me in my purse at all times!

The lip enhancing glosses from Velana K are going to quickly become a new fave. They are packed with Vitamins A and C and contain a seaweed mixture which moisturizes and protects against photo aging while promoting collagen production. Shea butter also helps protect against dehydration. Whats even more fun is that these glosses come in ten beautiful, sheer colors that look great on everyone! I decided to get the three-pack so I could try several colors for a great price. I got Vanessa (the perfect pink), Holly (a shimmery neutral) and....you guessed it...Julie (a ballerina pink). I couldn't help but try the Julie color!

Check out all ten colors at www.velanak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment