Sunday, May 9, 2010

THINGS I LOVE | Shu Uemura Essence Absolue

Not only do I love all things makeup....I love all things regarding hair too! Check out Shu Uemura's Essence Absolue. It's a multi-use elixir that protects while rebalancing the moisture level of your hair. All you have to do is apply one pump into the palm of your hand before styling or as a pre-shampoo treatment, apply four pumps onto dry hair and comb through prior to shampooing.

I've never seen my hair look so shiny, healthy and amazing. My hairstylist introduced this to me after getting my highlights done. I couldn't stop touching my hair! Then to my dismay I found out that not only was my salon sold out of the product but that it was sold out everywhere! I resorted to bidding on it on eBay and when it arrived on my front door step I could not have been more thrilled. This stuff is magic in a bottle! I can't say enough good things about this product...you just have to go out and get it for yourself.

BTW - Shu Uemura was finally able to meet the demand for this product and is now selling it on their website and also in selected salons. Check it out at www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com

Your hair will thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment